BaseCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nice 24/7 server, No lagg, 4GB Ram, 30 mbps Bandwidth and more!

2 posters

My Mod App

Poll

Will i make a good mod?

[ 0 ]
    My Mod App I_vote_lcap0%My Mod App I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    AidenLaCourse

My Mod App Empty My Mod App

Post  AidenLaCourse Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Hey Guys-Finally Made Application(:

1. What are your intentions on the server? Well this server is a great server and i would like to help players, staff and build with many players.

2. How do you plan on helping others as a Moderator? Whenever people need help i will help the best i can- i will be on aas long as i can everyday.

3. What is your experience being a Moderator (or higher)? I have been staff on many servers- i own my own server- not saying ip- and it is very successful.

4. Do you understand that abusing your powers will result in them being revoked? Yes

5. Will you take the time to learn all commands needed? Yes

6. Will you help Guests whenever they need help, and not just ignore them? Yes i will help

7. Do you respect other players? Do you anger easily? I resepect everyone who gains it- i do not anger easily

8. What would make YOU a good Moderator? Well i am very helpful, i have sooo much experiance and i have been around this server longer then a couple staff members- like captain

9. What is your in-game name? AidenLaCourse

10. What is your real FIRST name? (No last name required.)Aiden
    I am not done have to go to church Very Happy

Last edited by AidenLaCourse on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Mod App Empty Application Status

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 pm

DENIED

Sorry, you didnt meet some of the requirements that the owners were looking for, if you dont understand, Message Destroidz.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:02 pm